Join an innovative, inclusive company as senior Java Engineer in the development and evolution of our enterprise platforms delivering industry-leading health intelligence solutions.
As the Lead Java Engineer you will deliver unified solutions for our healthcare customers. You will be managing teams and the software development life cycle along with building and designing systems that deliver data visualization, analytics, personalized health journeys and shopping experience to our customers.
● Lead software projects from requirements and development through testing and release using the agile scrum methodologies
● Identifying, analyzing and developing Java-based web and mobile applications.
● Leading and integrating with a team of developers
● Designing local database architecture and integrating with operational data systems
● Ensuring that development projects meet security, uptime and stability requirements
● Integrating solutions with third-party data-feeds and software
● Writing efficient code, reviewing, testing and debugging team’s code
● Contributing to development of technical documentation and user manuals
● Keeping current on technology trends and working to incorporate improvements as applicable
● You have a high level of expertise developing, releasing, and maintaining high throughput Java microservices using Spring Boot and working with REST APIs
● You have a BS degree in computer science, math or related field is preferred
● You have experience deploying and interfacing with scalable container technologies (Docker)
● You know Agile and can help evolve our process.
● Experience in healthcare industry with knowledge of HIPPA &/or NIST Security standards a plus
● You have at least 3 years experience in the following
Java application development and UI frameworks
○ Database solutions including MySQL and Snowflake
○ Agile/Scrum development with JIRA and Crucible
○ Developing and maintaining RESTful web services
○ Working with CI/CD build servers such as Jenkins, Bamboo or Team City
○ Working with GIT version control system
○ Team Leadership
○ Expertise in Linux, particularly CentOS/RHEL 7+
○ Microservices, SPA, Spring Boot, Servlet API, JMS, OAuth 2.0, Springfox, React, Aurelia
Your benefit package:
● Medical, Dental and Vision
● 401(k) with match
● Paid Holidays
● Generous PTO
Finity is an equal opportunity employer and actively recruits people of color, women, people with disabilities, and LGBTQ+ people.